The sudden and unexpected drop in the stock price of DHFL yesterday has led to some speculative talks about DHFL. The credit rating for our Fixed Deposits has also been reaffirmed as CARE AAA (FD); Stable (Triple AAA, Outlook: Stable).
·DHFL has not defaulted on any of its payment obligations nor has there been even a single instance of any delay in its repayment of any liability
· DHFL do not have any direct or indirect exposure in IL&FS
· DHFL hold a strong liquidity of approx. Rs 10,000 cr, which is equal to 6 months of our cash requirement
· DHFL's CP book shall be just about 6% of our total liability book, which is over Rs 1 lac cr.
· DHFL shall remain cash surplus even after considering repayment till March 2019 of all DHFL liabilities on account of CP, NCD, interest payment, bank dues etc.
· DHFL's ratings on any of our debt instruments or fixed deposits are neither under watch nor there is any down grade in the existing credit rating.
· There is also no regulatory issue or concern with respect to the company.
· DHFL's Promoters have neither pledged any of their shares nor have availed loan against shares of the company.
·DHFL's Asset quality is strong and we have registered lowest NPAs in the industry and have reported Gross Stage 3 Loan Assets (equivalent to Gross NPA%) at 0.93%.
·DHFL is extremely well-matched in case of the ALM position.
DHFL continues to record robust business growth in its loan disbursements in the affordable housing segment. The Loan disbursements were INR 13,582.9 cr for the quarter ended June 30, 2018, showing an increase of 65% over the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Loan book outstanding grew 33% to INR 1,00,980.50 cr during the quarter ended June 30,2018. Assets Under Management (AUM) grew by 37% year-on-year, reaching INR 1,20,939.50 cr as on 30th June 2018 from INR 88,235.70 cr as on June 30, 2017.